Portail

LES CHIMERES
Association Airsoft Var

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

- CHIMERES 83 - 
Bienvenue sur le forum des Chimères 83  - Team d'airsoft du VAR -

A little SU-27 semi-replica i made.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES CHIMERES Index du Forum -> Discutons de tout et de rien -> Vente / Echange / Achat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
breckjensen

Masculin
Point(s): 548
Moyenne de points: 6,09

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 13:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: A little SU-27 semi-replica i made. Répondre en citant

Hello

So after not playing KSP, I came back, and somehow got the motivation to actually make something. I've always liked the sleek looks of the SU-27 and its maneuverability. Now, I call what I've created a "semi-replica" because I didn't go over measurements and scale them, and the wings are a bit off, the top slope thing is a bit long, the landing gear configuration is wrong, but I think it looks close enough to warrant having the same name. It, just like its real life counterpart, is highly maneuverable with thrust vectoring engines ( I may or may not have abused cubic octagonal struts to put two on each side). However, sharp turns under 90 m/s can stall the plane. Stall recovery is simply, simply don't touch the controls, turn on the afterburners, and you'll be good. As the root part is actually a probe core as the cockpit is slanted, crew will not be automatically assigned. To have a cockpit view of the front, your pilot will need to be placed in the second cockpit appearing on the list. If you have two kerbals in the place, click IVA on the second kerbal from the left in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Action group 1 for the afterburners.

thanks

more details:

Marketing Animation Example

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 13:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES CHIMERES Index du Forum -> Discutons de tout et de rien -> Vente / Echange / Achat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo