Portail

LES CHIMERES
Association Airsoft Var

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

- CHIMERES 83 - 
Bienvenue sur le forum des Chimères 83  - Team d'airsoft du VAR -

Replica armors from new Darkmoon Faire Q.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES CHIMERES Index du Forum -> Geardos paradise -> Les Répliques longues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
breckjensen

Masculin
Point(s): 548
Moyenne de points: 6,09

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 13:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Replica armors from new Darkmoon Faire Q. Répondre en citant

Hello

My emphasis in that quote is "replica" as I am wondering if this means Blizzard will be bringing back old items/Tiers/weps/etc. with some type of notation on the item to distinguish those who got the item when it was obtainable and who received it after the fact? Something like "Shadow of.... <insert item name>." Also what about weapons & unobtainable shields? Will the Darkmoon Faire expand its services in the future?

A blue said they don't plan to bring back Tier 3/naxx items at the launch of 4.3, but does that mean the shady folks working at the Darkmoon Faire have plans on bringing these items back once they compile enough to stock their shelves? (Aka is Blizzard discussing internally whether they think its a good idea to bring this stuff back?)

My opinion on this: I'm not a huge fan of bringing back T3 and some of the really rare stuff from vanilla, but knowing full well how hard and grindy the Darkmoon Faire has been in the past I can see this perhaps being an acceptable way to keep these items both rare for the players who have them while available to players who really want them.

thanks

more details:

Healthcare animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Déc - 13:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES CHIMERES Index du Forum -> Geardos paradise -> Les Répliques longues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo