Portail

LES CHIMERES
Association Airsoft Var

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

- CHIMERES 83 - 
Bienvenue sur le forum des Chimères 83  - Team d'airsoft du VAR -

Taigen Tiger TK22 Airsoft Problem

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES CHIMERES Index du Forum -> Les trucs utiles -> Bricolage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
breckjensen

Masculin
Point(s): 505
Moyenne de points: 6,16

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 07:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Taigen Tiger TK22 Airsoft Problem Répondre en citant

Hello,

Im new to this forum and really looking forward to learning from the experts! I was told that this is the place to come for RC Tanks so here i am. 

I have a Taigen Tiger 1 Metal Edition with a Clark TK22 and a Turnigy 9x running the TankER9x software. I was having some problems getting the Airsoft to fire and discovered that the gun was wired backwards so all it would do was click. Once I figured that out, I have run into another issue and cant figure out how to correct it. Here goes....

The barrel elevation is activated by moving the left stick up one dash and either moving left or right proportionally. The problem is that when I try to fire the cannon (left stick up one dash and slightly to the right), it also activates the elevation control so the gun fires as the barrel is moving up or down. Is this a radio programming issue or an issue with the tank wiring? Is there a way to reprogram the 9x so that i can fire the gun by moving the left stick straight up? 

I hope this explanation makes sense and really hope one of you may know whats going on because its useless to try hitting a target while the barrel is moving. Anyway....would really appreciate any help you guys can offer. 

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.rctanksaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=1074

Web Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 12 Déc - 07:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES CHIMERES Index du Forum -> Les trucs utiles -> Bricolage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo