Portail

LES CHIMERES
Association Airsoft Var

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

- CHIMERES 83 - 
Bienvenue sur le forum des Chimères 83  - Team d'airsoft du VAR -

Vintage 'Neil Peart' Replica Kit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES CHIMERES Index du Forum -> Geardos paradise -> Les Répliques longues
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
breckjensen

Masculin
Point(s): 373
Moyenne de points: 6,43

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Nov - 08:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Vintage 'Neil Peart' Replica Kit Répondre en citant

Hello,

for those Interested, I have for the past 24.5 years, been the PROUD Owner of an 95% to 98% EXACT Replica NeilPeart, Candy Apple Red Tama "SuperStar" kit! Excpet that when I ordered it from Tama back in early Autumn of 1987, I was able to talk to Tama's Main Sales Rep, and inquiered about ordering the Kit with "ArtStar" shells but in Standard or "Jazz" Sizes and Painted Candy Apple Red.

Well, The did Both requests and it was WELL Worth it! I have been Happlily Playing them ever since! For those Interested in any aspect of the Kit, Please feel free to contact me at: I will answer any questions.

I will try to attach some Photos of the Kit. Some Changes have been made like the 10" Splash Cymbal Mount for the Left Bass Drum. A few Electronics in the Form of 1st Generation Tama "TechStar" Drum pads, painted to Match the Rest of the Kit, and some custom built floor triggers etc.I also added a second set of "Out Board" Legs to both Bass Drums just Like Neil had on his. Belive it or not, it really Does Stablize the Kit!

I have been trying to add Pics of the Kit, But all of my Pics seem to be bigger in size then this Forum Allows. If anyone can tell me how to get around this or FIX this problem I will Post Several Pics of the kit!

thanks

More details:

Brand Animation Explainer

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 28 Nov - 08:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LES CHIMERES Index du Forum -> Geardos paradise -> Les Répliques longues Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo